Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Botanical Gardens with Friends

This morning we went out in the heat with some friends to the Botanical Gardens. We both have summer passes there and it is a great place to let the kids play and have fun. They really enjoyed this sand and water area--also nice and shaded to keep cool!

Jaxon was so funny putting sand in the water fountain. Garrett just loved to sit by the water , he did spend some good time in the sand too.

Lucy loved playing in the sand, I know I have said it before but I wish we had a big backyard at our house so we could have a nice sandbox for the kids to play in.

We played at the playground area and then went into the little houses. I think the music house is a lot of fun.
We didn't stay to long--as you can see in our faces it was really hot outside and we were ready to go! We will have to go back again. Plus we didn't get to do the rain area because there was a school field trip there. Thanks for having fun with us Ashley, Kaitlyn and Jaxon!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

It was hot yesterday - good for you for braving the heat! I wished the rain thing was working when we were there, that would have been cool.