While we were in St. Louis we celebrated my brother Jordan's birthday, my sister Christy's birthday, Garrett's birthday, Olivia's birthday and my sister Courtney's graduation from High School.
My little brother turned 16! I bet you he is taking his driving test today . He will probably get %100, he is a really good driver. I also bet he is going to take a lucky girl out as soon as he can.

We opened some presents for Garrett's birthday. Grandma and Grandpa got him some new clothes and this Elmo see and say. It is fun, you match up the shapes and colors.

Aunt
Christy and Uncle Bryan got him this truck with blocks.

The Wrights got him a new ball----always a hit, he was so excited to play with it and kept rolling it to people.

Olivia will be 3 this month. She got some fun new princess things and a new barbie. Lucy was very interested in Olivia having dolls. Maybe Lucy will start to show interest someday in things like that.
Christy has a birthday tomorrow, so we celebrated with some yummy
carrot cake.

We also celebrated Courtney and her Graduation. Sorry Courtney, I didn't get a picture of you. She got some fun presents. Way to go on finishing with honors--you will have a fun time at
BYU in the Fall.
1 comment:
It's so fun to see all your family grown up - I remember when all your siblings were just small! :) How nice for you all to be together.
Post a Comment