While driving the other day I saw this sprinkler park from the road. We stopped and I found out this park was free to the public. It is my new favorite place, it also has a really big playground that is in the shade with lots of benches to sit on. Today I went up with some friends and we had a great time! The time flew by and before we knew it we had to go. We packed a lunch and ate in the shade. We had such a blast, we are going to make this a regular thing for sure!!
From Left to Right
Jaxon, Ashley, Kaitlyn, Hudson, Cara, Lucy , Me and Garrett


Lucy brought her new Toy Story bucket and had fun filling it with water.


I love that Lucy has her spirit fingers out when she run through!

Garrett really had fun, he was just a little unsure about the water for some reason. Most of the sprinklers were pretty high and I carried him and we ran through together, which he enjoyed a lot. He had fun and enjoyed the water!

All the kids there were so nice! They were supper friendly and played so well with everyone. There were
a lot of people when we got there but by time we left we were pretty much the only ones there.

Garrett did love these little fountains. He would sit there and play in the water until......

They would all of a sudden get really high and he would hurry and get out as fast as he could. The water was a little on the cold side but I loved it! It felt really good actually.


Lucy was sad we didn't have time to play at the playground. We will be back again for sure! I had a great time and so did the kids. What a great park to discover, especially in the summer when we love to stay cool in the water.
4 comments:
Dont you love places like that! We had one of those in our town growing up! That is funny that your friend Ashley has a Jaxon! It makes you miss me right??? J/K
It was fun - and we definitely have to do it every other week!! Let's set it up!
So fun!! Where is it at?
It does look like a lot of fun, you will have to let me know where it is too! :)
Post a Comment