Garrett is such a climber, we have to turn the picnic table outside upside down so he wont climb up on top of it. We now have to turn the little kids table upstairs on the side so he wont climb up there. He loves to empty this toy and get inside of it. As soon as he does it he is so proud of himself, I then take him out and turn the toy upside down. He just wants to explore!

Lucy loves to play games on PBS kids. I love a certain child development book and it talks about the importance of children learning to use a computer while they are young. The importance of learning the skill for one and also the hand eye
coordination. I am sure they will be using computers in elementary school and I am glad she is learning to use the mouse now. When it is so hot to play outside it is sure fun to play these games together on the computer. She know so much about
dinosaurs and now I am learning a lot too!

Garrett likes to watch her play and listen to the music.

This morning I made 3 batches of yummy blueberry muffins. I used our fresh blueberries and they are so yummy. I sprinkled cinnamon on some and sugar on some. I love to bake and I love to have a reason to bake--fresh blueberries sounded like a good reason to me.

Sunday we grilled our first rack of ribs! We have lived down here for 2 years and we finally did it. They weren't the best we ever had but they did have really good flavor. We ran out of propane 1/2 way through, which we knew was coming any time since we have never replaced our tank in the year we have had it. So we had to finish them off in the oven, we have a couple of recipes we want to try so we will for sure do them again.


Garrett is my laundry helper--he loves to take the clean clothes out of the dryer. If I give him a basket he will actually put them all in the basket and that really is helping! But then if I don't come get the basket he will put them all back in the dryer and be so proud. He is such a happy kid, I love his big smile.
Garrett hasn't been my only laundry helper, Here is Lucy May of 2007. I really don't think they look all that much alike, but definitely related.
4 comments:
I love when they get big enough to be helpers!!
I thought that last picture was Garrett before I read the caption. I just thought you were being funny or something and put him in Lucy's clothes. How cute!
I can't believe how different Lucy looks now! Fun pics and those blueberry muffins look good!
Those muffins look amazing! That is cute that have such similar pictures of Lucy and Garrett. It is fun to compare.
Post a Comment