Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lucy got this little notebook from Grandma when we were up there for Memorial Day. She loves it, she carries it around and takes notes. She will come up to me and say "M'am will you take a write down?" Which in English is "can you write something down for me" I will take the notebook and she will tell me random things that she wants to write down. Sometimes I make a grocery list and sometimes I am writing random numbers that is suppose to be a friends address. She just loves to have something to write things in and put stickers in. She is so funny and I can tell she is copying me with my notebook I make my grocery list in.

Busy taking notes!
Garrett has been pretty clingy again. Can you see why, look in his mouth. He is working on his 4 I teeth--or Canines. The ones on the bottom are almost through, can you see how puffy they are!! I will be so happy when he can be happy all the time again. I love the big bugger on the side of his face.
These are just some fun ones from our play time yesterday afternoon. He loves to sit at the little table and just swing his legs off the chair.

This happy face is more like the Garrett I know! The non teething Garrett. I love his big smile and big dimples. I can just hear his sweet laugh when I look at this picture.

4 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Did you get a nice new camera? All the pictures are sharp up front and then fuzzy in the background...pretty cool! Very cute pictures!

Lexi said...

I love the picture of Lucy with her leg crossed while she takes notes! And Garrett's dimples are so cute.

PS - Your blog was one of the ones I admire because you pay so much attention to detail and you'll be able to look back at your blog books and have it all there like a journal!

The Sullengers said...

All your pictures are looking great! The new lens is suiting you! I love that she has a notepad. She wouldn't hang with me on Sunday because she was "studying" her scriptures. Too cute!

JJ said...

Great pics, it makes me miss you guys so much!