Friday, June 4, 2010

6 Years!

Has it really been 6 years? It seems like such a long time when you hear 6 years but to me it seems like yesterday. It is fun to look back at us celebrating each year. I can look at each picture and think of where we went and what we did to celebrate. It is also fun to remember the time of life we were in, just married, expecting a baby or just graduated. When I think back to our "newlywed" years I have such fun memories of being carefree and just hanging out together. We went out all the time, saw every movie in the theater, went out with friends spur of the moment and went on several adventures----just the 2 of us. I can also think of all the jobs we have had, all the classes at school we have taken, the stress we have had, the trials we have been through, and of couse all the happy times we have had together. We have had so much happen in the 6 years we have been married. The best part about looking back at it is knowing we did this together, we were there for each other and we had joy in our journey!
I love you JJ and I am happy to celebrate many more years ahead with you.

6 comments:

maryirene said...

congrats on 6 years! so glad to see you two so happy. your kids are so darling too. enjoy your special day!

JJ said...

Thanks Heather, you're the best and I love you so much I could eat a whole horse!

Launi said...

happy anniversary, lants! hope it's wonderful for you!

Lauren said...

Happy 6th to you guys! You are such a cute couple! :)

Falon Felsted said...

Wow! A whole horse JJ! I think that's WAY better than 8 cows :) You two are awesome! Congratulations! I'm going to eat some homemade popcorn in your honor :) Oh, and I know it's not Valentine's Day JJ, but maybe you should consider a heart shaped pizza in honor of your special day :) Isn't time for a Red Brick House Reunion?!?!?!

Caleb and Jessica Sainsbury said...

Congrats! I love seeing pictures of your family. Thank goodness for blogs!