Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cousins

All the cousins are so cute together. We thought before church on Sunday we would try to get a good picture of them all together. I think we did pretty good for having 5 kids under 4 looking in the same direction and no one crying. Here are the good ones.


I think this picture is so funny because Garrett was so interested in Tyler. He kept looking over to see him. I love Tyler's lips in this picture and Olivia is kissing him on the head.
Olivia and Lucy! They are the same size, Olivia being average and Lucy being petite. They did such a good job playing together. Today we were driving to the park and Lucy got tears in her eyes and said that she was so sad because she missed her cousin Olivia. Olivia is going through a funny smile phase--it is cute.
We thought we would get one of Lucy and Garrett as well. Silly boy sticking out his tongue.
And we might as well take a family one while we are at it.
I wish there weren't random sun spots on our faces, oh well.

No comments: