I saw this fun idea in "Family Fun" magazine. You take paint and water it down, then put it on paper (we should have used cardstock) and use a straw to blow it around. You make kinda funny shapes and then put google eyes on and make it a monster. It was fun to do and now Lucy loves to use a straw while drinking out of a cup to blow bubbles. Oh my, look what I have started.

Garrett wanted in on a picture too.
4 comments:
I love this idea. I remember doing it when I was little, but had totally forgotten! Thanks for reminding me. We didn't put googlie eyes on them. That is a great idea. I think we made trees or something.
I love all of the fun craft ideas you always come up with
What a fun, creative idea. I can't wait till Hudson is old enough to do crafts with me and I can get the family fun magazine.
I love this idea! I'm going to use it for my class!
Post a Comment