Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday night we headed out for a "family date" as Lucy called it.


We headed downtown to Crepe Makers. It was so yummy! Lucy had fun watching them make the crepes in front of us.
Mine is on the left and I got the Rocky Road and JJ got the To Die For (basically strawberry, banana cheesecake). They were both really good, I liked mine the best and JJ likes his the best so it worked out good. Lucy and Garrett just liked them in general.
After we were done we decided to walk around downtown for a little while. We walked down Beale street and this is what Lucy thought of it. We always think it is fun to go downtown and experience the life down there. There is always so much going on. There was some live music down there so it was a pretty fun atmosphere, Garrett and Lucy enjoyed taking it all in.
It was a fun family date. We then came home and watched "Dear John" and our wedding DVD. JJ got me these pretty red roses--I love them. I love having flowers in my house to smell and look at. Thanks JJ!

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Just seeing those crepes makes my mouth water. Kash got the same crepe as JJ tonight. I thought it was pretty good, but my heart is still with Frankie :)

Luna said...

What a cute Family Date!

Camille Rahm said...

What a fun date! A great way to celebrate your annivesary.

Rob and Marseille said...

yum! those look good!