Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pink Palace

Tuesdays are one of JJ's clinic days. Yesterday he went to school to take a test and then called telling me that his clinic was canceled. So he came home and spent the day with us! Yeah, I love when things like that happen. I took the kids to the park early in the morning while it was still cool and then he came home and we headed to the pink palace. We got a free membership for the summer and since it was literally 100 degrees yesterday it seemed like a good thing to do. They have a body exhibit right now. I am sure there are a lot of interesting things there to read but we spent the time glancing at a few things and running after the kids.
Garrett is such a mover, we brought our double stroller and no one rode in it the whole time. They both just wanted to walk around and see everything.

Garrett is looking and acting more and more like a toddler, I love it! He is so cute just walking around and checking everything out.

No comments: