Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lucy and Baby Morgan

Recently I have started babysitting for some friends. I watch baby Morgan who is almost 4 months old just a couple hours each week. Lucy gets to excited when Morgan comes over. Yesterday I told Lucy that the baby was coming over and she was so excited. Lucy loves to play with Morgan when she is here .


I think Lucy wishes she was a baby sometimes!
Lucy was so sad when Morgan's Dad came and took her home. She seriously cried and wanted the baby to come back. It is cute that she loves the baby so much.

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

forget baby sarah, now lucy has the real thing!

Margaret Pratt said...

So cute and way fun!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I'm so glad this is working out so far and that Lucy is enjoying Morgan. I really appreciate it!

Jenny said...

Lucy is so stinking cute! I love her little grin. I also love that she is so excited about babies. She is going to be a great big sister some day.