
Today is
JJ's birthday--he is celebrating by taking an important anatomy test at
school. After school I think we are going to have some fun as a family and go out for some good Memphis BBQ. I thought it would be fun today to have everyone who reads our blog to wish
JJ a happy birthday by leaving him a fun comment, if you want you can include a memory that you have of him as well. He loves to read the comments on the blog and I know he will be excited to read what everyone leaves him today on his birthday. Happy Birthday
JJ, hope you have a great day and do awesome on your test!!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday JJ! How nice that you get to take a test today. :) Good luck!
When I first met JJ I like him because of his name and MY JJ particularly likes it when he comes to visit our ward! Now I like JJ because I can tell he is just as nice as nice can be and all the Rahm girls adore him - not just his own special Rahm girl!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday jj! we sure miss you guys back here in the good old 59th ward!
Happy Birthday JJ! You'll do great on your test today. =) Enjoy some of that Memphis BBQ, it sounds SO good! Thank you for teaching me how to make guacamole. Bryan and I make it atleast once a week now. I know Bryan has alot of fun playing paintball with you. Your birthday card is in the mail - better late than never.
Love, Christy & Bryan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....nice picture!! ahh...iddle biddle fat boy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
my favorite memory of dr j involves nudity so stop reading now if you're under 18.
there i was, alone in the boy's locker room enjoying a nice cool shower after a couple games of basketball. minding my own business, i retrieved my clothes from the locker and leaned forward to pull up my undies when **WHACK!!** dr j (also in the buff) whipped my fanny with his towel and playfully smirked, "gotcha!"
happy bday ol' man
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ!
We love you and want to wish you a fun filled birthday with good memories and happiness. Have a great time going out to dinner and enjoying your presents and cards. Be sure to blow out all 27 candles because you know your wishes will come true.
Happy Birthday 'lil buddy! Have some BBQ for us too!
Love ya lots! unc, Eileen, and boys
Happy Birthday JJ! All the Sabin Clan loved you immediately! My first introduction to you was hearing about a paper chain and either sweet compliments or memories for Heather - adorable!- I knew you were a winner after that!
I could tell you were a kind, great, awesome guy immediately! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
JJ, you're the best! so you deserve the best birthday ever! Happy 27th Birthday! good luck on your tests.
Happy Birthday J.J.!!
The Despains
It's good to know i wasn't THE oldest person in our BYU ward. But i'm right behind you...i'll be 27 next week.
hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment