Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bob and Valeries Wedding

Another one of the reasons I stayed behind in St. Louis was to go a wedding. A really good friend of mine from High School got married on the 5th of September . The wedding ceremony was at the Jewel Box in Forest Park. It was so pretty and she looked beautiful!
Here she is with her Dad walking down the isle
As they were pronounced husband and wife.
Walking down the isle, I love this picture of her, she just looks so happy.
The reception was held in the Old Post Office, down town St. Louis. I have never been there before but I was very pretty inside and I think was the perfect place for the reception.
Me with another friend from high school by the cake, it was a very yummy cake. We didn't expect anything less then a yummy cake from Valerie.
Me and Valerie
Me and Valerie
Bob and Valerie Korte
Since JJ had to go back home to start school I took my sister Christy as my date. We had a fun time together at the wedding and she was a wonderful date. I may ask her out again.
This was our table, all friends from high school (christy is taking the picture). It was so fun to see people from high school again, it has been since graduation that I have seen most of these people. It is fun to see where people end up and what they are doing now. We had a great time visiting with everyone at the table.

Maureen, Valerie and Me who I guess will forever be known as the "cheerleaders" .