Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Having Fun

We have been getting some great weather here this week. It is so great to go out and enjoy it. We had lunch outside the other day. Lucy was very upset with all the flies on her food. She kept saying uh-oh and tried her best to shoo them away.

Lucy loves to go over to the neighbors house and play with their toys on their patio. She will take Sarah over there and keep her self occupied for a while.


She loves it when the big kids come home on the school bus. We go out and play with them while we wait for JJ to come home from school. Her new friend is Cameron, he is in 2nd grade. He loves to play with lucy. Last night he came over and asked if Lucy could come out and play. Hoe cute. It is fun to have so many fun friends to play with.

3 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

I love friendly neighborhoods. You guys really ended up in a nice place. It is always so much fun to have lots of kids to play with.

I am always just so amazed by how big Lucy is getting. She has so much hair!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love the picture of her with her new friends. She looks like one of the big kids!!!

Margaret Pratt said...

Murray and I get that upset when flies land on our food too!! We love the picture of her holding her plate, so funny!