Labor Day we went to a church BBQ in the park. It was so hot we seriously ate and left. We then had my Grandma Rahm over to visit for the afternoon. She stayed and had dinner with us. It was so nice to see her and visit with her.
We all colored a page from a coloring book and I made them into a book for Lucy. Lucy is really into trucks and boats lately. I found a coloring book with some fun pictures in them. Everyone colored a page and put their name on it. It is funny because Lucy is starting to remember who colored which one.
Me with Grandma and Lucy
Christy and Courtney
Jordan and Lucy
Me and Christy
Courtney and Lucy

This is the funniest picture!! I am sorry to do this to you all but you will only get it if you were there! Check out that look from Lucy.

This is Lucy's position if you are going to give her a ride in the car. She likes to have rides and push herself with her feet as well.
Lucy and Jordan--Those 2 are buddies. She loves to play with her aunts and uncles. They all did such a good job of playing so good with her. She loves to be outside and play with everyone.
Courtney and Lucy
This is the funniest picture!! I am sorry to do this to you all but you will only get it if you were there! Check out that look from Lucy.
This is Lucy's position if you are going to give her a ride in the car. She likes to have rides and push herself with her feet as well.
3 comments:
I'm always amazed at how much you and your sisters look alike! What pretty girls!
I bet you just love being so close to family! We sure miss Lucy!
i want to see pictures of the truck book! :)
Post a Comment