Last Saturday my sister Christy drove me and Lucy home. Before we left my Dad picked us some apples and pears off their trees in the backyard. We are still enjoying them! Lucy loves being Grandpa and Grandmas helper and she sure had fun picking some fruit.

Lucy picking a pear.

The 3 of us before taking off
Christy, Dad, Lucy, Me, Courtney and Jordan

We made good time and when we got there we decided to go out for some good BBQ.
Christy rode in the back with Lucy on the way there. Lucy loved borrowing Christy's sunglasses in the car.

We went and ate at Central BBQ and we loved it. It was so yummy and we will be back there soon. This was our first time going out to BBQ and there are tons of great places we still have to try. So everyone should come visit so we can go out to a new place every time with our guests!



Sunday we took Christy up to Mud Island and went to the Mississippi River park. It was alot of fun and it was such a beautiful day to walk around and get out feet wet.
Our family sitting on the city of Memphis


In front of the real Mississippi River.


With the Memphis city behind us.

Monday we wanted to just relax and hang out. We went to a friends swimming pool and went swimming with a bunch of our friends. It was a great day to swim. We are lucky our pools here are still open. Good thing cause it is still hot.

Lucy thought her friends floaty toy was
alot of fun.

It was so fun to have our first guest come down and see us here in our new town. It was fun to show her the things we like to do and have discovered here so far. We are so glad she was able to come down for a long weekend and hang out with us. Thanks for coming
Christy!!
9 comments:
I still can't believe how alike you and Christy look. You both look so beautiful. I'm glad she got to come visit you! Looks like you had a great time.
Wow- you and your sister look like twins! Looks like you two had a good time.
Hey Heather - I had such a fun time!! Love you!
Hey I am making my blog private, e-mail me so i can put you on our list
fun! can't wait to come visit sometime.
Check out the Neely's BBQ!
I want to come for a visit so bad and go get some good BBQ. I will see if I can talk Joe into it. I also agree with everyone.....you and your sister look like twins...it is uncanny
That looks like so much fun, I'm so glad you guys are loving it there. It looks so beautiful and green. Lucy is as darling as ever and getting so big. Can you believe how fast these kids are growing!
What fun little pool things to go to! That looks nice, and warm. We are already in the 50s here! Crazy. I want to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment