Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Does Your Child Have A Cell Phone?

I was reading a Parent magazine today and read that one of Lucys toy phones was recently recalled. I just thought I would share because I remember back when Lucy got this toy there were lots of other friends that had the same one. I got mine in a set that came with some keys and my phone still was recalled. If you think you might have the same phone you can just call
1-888-620-0930.


Here is what is said in the magazine about the recall.
Little Tikes Toy Cell Phones
Kids Station Toys International Ltd. recalled about 1 million Little Tikes Chit 'N Chat Toy Cell Phones (sold at department stores, juvenile product stores, and drugstores nationwide from June 2006 through March 2008) after discovering that the hinge cover on the toy cell phone could detach from the phone, posing a choking hazard to young children. Products with a visible screw on the hinge were not included in the recall.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I have this phone! We left in in CA on accident last time we were there. Thanks! I am sure you saved Zach's life :)