Monday, June 19, 2017

Indian Camp Creek

Monday we meet our friends the Quinney's at Indian Camp Creek.  I had been thinking about going and she invited us to join them, it was perfect.  We had so much fun playing in the water and keeping cool.  Lucy and Garrett were so excited that they were able to catch so many crawfish.  Usually they need JJ to help them and they did awesome on their own.  Nolan continues to think he is a big kid and wanted to keep up with them and catch things too.  I love coming to play in the creek, it lets them explore and be kids.  Our kids have so much fun with the Quinney's, they are such sweet kids.  We stayed until about lunch time and then headed home.  After I got Nolan down for a nap we traded kids and Garrett went to their house to play and Ella came to ours.  It was a fun day for the kids.   
 
 

 


No comments: