Lucy's teacher emailed me and gave me a heads up that Lucy would be receiving an award and the assembly. It was suppose to be a surprise so she asked we not tell Lucy. Lucy then mentioned the assembly to me and said I should probably plan on going since she saw on her teachers desk she was getting an award. Well so much for the surprise. Either way I was glad to be able to attend. Nolan enjoyed being at the school but was very wiggly and loud during the assembly. Lucy received two awards. One is the 24/7 Rockstar award, which is a great award saying that they have great behavior all the time. The second award was 101% effort, she was nominated by her classmates for this award. She always puts forth great effort and has great behavior. I wasn't surprised to hear her receive either of the awards. We are so proud of her and how hard she works at school everyday.
Garrett came home from school with the 24/7 Rockstar award too! Since they do the assembly's by grade level I wasn't there for his. I felt bad that I went to Lucy's and not his. I wish I would have known he was getting an award too. He didn't seem to bothered thankfully. We are so proud of his great behavior at school too. It is always nice to b recognized for the good things you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment