I needed to run an errand down by the butterfly house so we decided to make a stop. It has been awhile since we have been because they no longer allow strollers in there. It was so hard to keep track of Nolan when he was younger. This trip was nice, I feel like he is finally old enough to not cause me to have so much stress when we go places. We enjoyed walking around and looking at all the butterflies. There were a lot in there and they were really active. One of the workers said it was unusual since it was overcast. They get their energy from the sun so normally on overcast days its hard to see so many. Nolan loved looking at all the ones and was very curious about it. The big kids walked through pretty fast. I will have to come back with Nolan again when school starts and spend more time there. I'm glad we made the stop, it was good to have a little outing during the week. We seem to get in a little rut of going to the gym, going swimming, playing outside and repeat again the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment