Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome Spring

Since it is officially spring now I thought it would be fun to have the kids wear their spring clothes to church. It is so fun to see them in bright fun colors for spring! I thought Garrett looked very handsome and Lucy looked very pretty today!

I love the color yellow and I think Lucy looks so cheerful in it!
What a handsome wiggle worm he is! Church was a wrestling match today and it was almost impossible to get a picture of him!
Me and Lucy---I should have worn something a little more like spring but oh well.

3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

You didn't even brag about how you MADE Lucy's dress - I loved it and I loved Garrett's curly mohawk! Looks like he might get some curly hair!

Collins said...

I was going to ask if you made that dress out of the shirt you bought. I love it. You did a great job. I read the tutorial but now you can just show me how.

maryirene said...

oh my goodness he is so handsome. what a doll!!! lucy is as cute as ever too. i love spring!