Thursday, March 18, 2010

For Today spring is here! I wish it would come to stay but it seems like we just get a few good days here and there and then some colder ones. I love to see all the pretty flowers in bloom, it makes me want to plant some in our yard!

Since the weather was so nice we had to get out and take a little walk with some friends.
We have been able to enjoy many lunches outside and many afternoon hours playing outside. It is great! Garrett's favorite thing to do is crawl after a ball. He thinks is it a load of fun!
Garret enjoying a snack! I think he looks so grown up with his teeth. They really change his smile.

Lucy and Garrett on St. Patricks Day.
Lucy has such an imagination. The other day during nap time she came out of her room and asked if she could have an umbrella. JJ and I (this was on Sunday so JJ was home) just looked at each other. Lucy said "It is pouring rain in my room, I am trying the best I can to stay dry". Trying not to laugh JJ said well why don't you just go get under your covers and try to stay dry under there. She said she would try her best but it was raining really hard! She is so funny! She continues to always help me keep an eye on Garrett. Garrett loves to swish his hands in the toilet's so she helps me make sure the bathroom doors are kept shut. She also lets me know if he gets upstairs if the gate is down. Garrett has an eye for those 2 things, he notices right away if we took the gate down or left the door open. They both keep us on our toes!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

I love that picture of Lucy holding the ball - she is SO pretty!

Annie and I were talking about Garrett the other day and what a good looking kid he is.

I guess you and JJ just have the cute-kid-making gene.

Heather Choate said...

What cute kids! I hope you and your adorable family are doing well!

The Sullengers said...

Hudson looks for open doors too and usually finds one I've forgotten and then when I find him and take stuff away - he screams! The joys! Love the pics!

Wright Family said...

that is too funny about lucy's imagination! raining in her room, that is just to good! I hope you are writing all this halarious stuff down somewhere for her to read later on.

Wright Family said...

wait I just realized that you ARE writing it down, on your blog! silly me.