Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday Fun and My Early Birthday

Each day we were there it gradually got warmer and warmer. Friday morning we ran errands and spent time just hanging out. I did some sewing with my Mom and the kids took nice naps. After they woke up they went out to play. Kids love to play outside!! My Dad got out the little swing for Garrett and he loved it! He would get so relaxed and would just lay back and enjoy the ride. It makes me wish we had a nice place to hang his swing at our house.

Such a happy kid!
Lucy and Courtney had a fun time playing in the sandbox--makes me also wish we had a sandbox.
I know the sun is behind us but I thought the picture was still cute.

My Dad got out the little tractor and gave rides. Garrett was really enjoying driving the tractor up front with Grandpa. Lucy and Lauren got pretty silly in the back.

Lucy and Lauren had a lot of fun together.
That night Christy came over and we celebrated my birthday a little early.

Happy Birthday Heather!! I can't believe how old I am getting!

No comments: