Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2-27-10 Saturday with JJ's Parents

JJ's parents came in town to visit for a couple of days since JJ has spring break from school this week . It was nice of them to come to visit us since it is much easier for them to travel. Saturday morning Lucy got to have a special breakfast with just Grandma and Grandpa at the Waffle House. What a lucky girl!
When they got back we went to the Zoo, the weather was so nice!
We got there just in time to hurry to the sea lion show. I love to watch the sea lion show!

Lucy sure was spoiled while Grandma and Grandpa were here. Grandma bought her a polar bear --this will make a nice addition to her bear family.
We had a nice time at the Zoo walking around seeing the animals. We packed a lunch and were able to enjoy the nice weather. Garrett didn't last the whole time, he took a little snooze the last little while we were there.
That night they treated us to Corky's BBQ. It was very yummy!
I was happy that Garrett was such a happy little boy at the restaurant. He was so good and sat in his seat and ate with us.



1 comment:

Susan said...

How fun! I love the Sea Lion show too. If we ever go when the show isn't on, Caroline is disappointed. I love that Garrett will sleep in your wagon like that!