Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Popcorn Popping

Yesterday was rainy and a little yucky outside. It was the perfect day to stay inside and make Popcorn Trees. I love driving around and seeing all the trees blooming! They are so pretty! We have been singing "Popcorn Popping" a lot at our house so this little craft was perfect.

We also made some tissue paper butterflies, we used some stamps to add some fun color!

It took a while to dry so here they are the next day!
I love to have one on one time with Lucy and do fun things. It is nice that Garrett will sit in his seat and have a little snack so we can still do fun little crafts or work out of her workbook. She really enjoyed making the popcorn trees and we got to have a little snack with the leftover popcorn--we love popcorn at our house!!

6 comments:

Collins said...

You such a good mom. Way to do creative crafts and spend quality time with your kids.

Matthew and Hailey said...

So fun! I love seeing all the little things that you do with Lucy!

Debbie Lawrence said...

I really want to do this, but we will probably have to wait until Spring actually arrives here...and that might be awhile. :( Thanks for the ideas!

The Sullengers said...

I can't wait to do creative things with Hudson rather than just for him! I'm sure you were a little selfish with this project when you thought of popcorn being involved :)

Leslie said...

Look at you with your cute little crafts and your fresh flowers on your kitchen table. Heather, when I grow up- I want to be just like you! :)

Luna said...

What a good idea. It certainly made the indoors look better than the rain outside.