Garrett is 10 months old today! What a happy boy--and what a mommy's boy! He gives me such nice hugs and kisses. He has started to make a kissing noise and it is so cute. He really loves to cuddle with me and I really enjoy it.


Garrett has an eye for when things become available to him. He notices as soon as the gate comes down and also when I leave the piano open. He loves to play the piano. Whenever I play he covers the low notes for me and works the pedals. Making all my songs sound a little better.

Ever since we moved him upstairs he has started to consistently sleep through the night. It is great! I think also he is
handling teething a little better. He is really easy to put to sleep and always just lays right down and goes to sleep. He loves his little blue bear and will not sleep without it. I couldn't find it one time and he just stood up in his crib and screamed. I looked everywhere for it and finally found it. When I took it to him he just smiled and
laid down with the bear and went to sleep.
I love that he just lays so straight!

Another thing that he loves is the dishwasher, he always knows when it is open and
hurries over to help with the dishes. I think all little kids like the dishwasher.

Garrett is getting so close to standing up all on his own. He will do it for a couple of seconds at a time and then sit down. He can also go up the stairs so fast! Just this week he is starting to get the hang of coming down the stairs---yeah, hopefully we can take the baby gate down soon.
3 comments:
Your kids are the cutest. Garrett is quite the little handsome guy. Spring is exciting, isn't it? It snowed this morning though and killed all our daffodils. Boo. Wish we could play today :)
I need your desired email address for the secret space.
Man, he is a cutie! And growing up so fast.
Post a Comment