Today is Heather's 27th Birthday!
We, as her family, want her to know how much she means to us and how happy we are to celebrate this day with her. We can't thank her enough for how much she does to keep our family happy and our house a home. Thanks Heather and we hope today is special for you!
We love you!
Love- JJ, Lucy and Garrett
Heather 1 Year Old

Heather's Birthday Photo 2009
Thanks JJ! I would like to add, If you read our Blog leave me a Happy Birthday Wish!
Lucy climbed into bed with me this morning and said Happy Birthday! I asked her if she knew what we were going to do today and she said Yeah! I said What, she said we are going to Party all day long! I laughed.
23 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday!Hope you do party all day long!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! Too bad the weather isn't great but I'm sure you'll find a way to have a wonderful and memorable day. Welcome to the world of 27.
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one.
happy birthday, beautiful heather! :)
Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday! You're an inspiration to us all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday - I wish for you to get to do whatever you want on your birthday!
I love that you love birthday wishes as much as me. :) Happy #27. Hope you have a great year.
Happy Birthday Heather! Welcome to club 27!!!
Happy birthday! I like the one year old picture of you too! :)
Happy, Happy Birthday! That's weird, I never realized we were the same age. Sometimes I forget how old I am. :)
Happy Birthday Heather! Hope it was a great day! And that picture of you as a little one year old is adorable.
Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! I'm excited to read what you did/got
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER
Happy BDay! Hope it was great. I love when birthdays fall on a Saturday!
Happy Birthday Heather!!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a GREAT day!
Sorry this is late, but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
Post a Comment