Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday

Yesterday we went to Tunica to do the River walk trail but when we got there we discovered it was a little bit too cold to do. We will have to come back in a couple of weeks and do it on a warmer day. We decided to go inside the museum and look around. They say they have an aquarium but I am not sure I would call it that . There are 4 fish tanks with fish found in the Mississippi river. Lucy and Garrett enjoyed watching the fish and turtles.


We went out to the observation deck on top and looked at the river from up there. This is the Tunica Riverboat.
I think I did a little better at taking some pictures with everyone. Last time JJ's mom came I only got 1 picture with her and the kids.
Garrett was such a happy easy going little boy the whole time. He just sat in the wagon at the Zoo and then at the Museum. He just looked around and enjoyed being with everyone. We bought him some new clothes the other day because all of his were getting too small. I love to see him in his little boy clothes, he looks so grown up!
JJ's parents left this morning to stay the night in Little Rock, where they flew in. Their flight is tomorrow. Lucy said this is a sad day--she really enjoyed having them here. We are glad they came to visit. For the rest of our spring break we are heading up to see my family and hopefully meet my new Nephew Tyler. Today is his due date--so we hope he comes so we can see him but when ever he is ready we are looking forward to meeting him!

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

You're so good about blogging! I like to think I will some day be as committed as you, but I think it's hopeless! I love reading about and getting ideas from the fun things you guys do with your kids.

The Sullengers said...

I'm glad you had fun with JJ's parents and hopefully you do get to meet baby Tyler. It will be fun to be with your family! Enjoy the rest of your break!

Natasha said...

I love the pictures!!