We had a low key Valentine’s Day at our house. It’s fun to still have a younger kid who loves all the celebrations. I helped him the night before make a box. We made it simple and he loved it. We wrote his name on the valentines fruit snacks I picked out for him. It was a busy evening and we weren’t even all home together. I made homemade heart shape pizza, a family tradition. I blew up some heart shape balloons with confetti inside and strung them in the kitchen. I tried to make it a fun day and celebrate with the family. We enjoyed our pizza and chocolates for dessert.
Harley came to our house for a few days. We love that silly dog!
Lucy is so busy I’m always thankful when she has a little bit of time to spend with me. We ran errands together and I let her drive my car. We finished our errands and stopped at the pet store for fun. She loves to see all the kittens and puppies. She wished we could take them all home.
We’ve had some spring like weather and Lucy took advantage of it and put the top down on her car.





No comments:
Post a Comment