Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Jack loves to watch us and be involved with what we are doing.  I thought he was so cute watching JJ walk Nolan to the bus one morning. 
Garrett is starting to get a little bit of facial hair.  He has enough hair above his lip that we decided we should help him shave it.  JJ showed him how to do it and he got it shaved nicely.  He wont have to shave it regularly but it is certainly a reminder that he is growing up so quickly!

Our neighbors the Barnowski’s came to watch one of Lucy’s games.  Lucy has had so much love and support this season.  Lots of cheerleaders for her which is so fun! 
After Lucy’s game Nolan and I stayed for the varsity game.  JJ and Garrett had to leave the JV game early to go to the temple.  After the varsity game Nolan rode home with Lucy.  I pulled in just after them and Nolan ran past me into the house crying.  I went inside and he was screaming and I knew he was hurt.  He came down and told me he slammed his finger in Lucy’s car door.  It was purple and looked crooked.  Lucy and I helped him get some ice and calm him down.  JJ wasn’t far from home.  When he got home he took Nolan over to the urgent care for some X-rays to make sure it wasn’t broken. They weren’t busy and Nolan was in and out quickly.  Thankfully it wasn’t broken, just smashed really good! We buddy taped it for a few days until it felt better. 


 

No comments: