It is amazing how much babies can change in such a short amount of time. Monday (11-17) morning Nolan decided he wanted to pull himself up on things. He has been pulling himself up a little on my legs when I am sitting on the floor with him. He got to the side of his excersaucer and worked really hard trying to pull himself up. He did a pretty good job. When I went to put him down for his morning nap he went right to the side of his crib and pulled himself up. He was so happy about it! We will have to keep the side rail up from now on.
Nolan has been so close to moving forward for a while. Thursday (11-20) was the first time he started to scoot forward. It was a mix between an army crawl and an little inch worm. He uses his left foot to help him push forward. He can go from sitting position to all 4s and tries to go on all 4s but then ends up on his belly. He then scoots from there. It seems like he is really enjoying being able to move around and get things he wants. It is such a fun age, he is learning and growing so much everyday. I am so glad I get to be with him all day so I can watch him experience these things. I take little videos of things and send them to JJ during the day so he can feel involved in these little steps too.
1 comment:
You seriously have the cutest kids! And I'm so glad that your mom is doing well!!!
Post a Comment