Nolan had his 7 month birthday on Saturday. I didn't have time to take a picture of him and I figured I would take one Sunday when he was all dressed up anyways. He was pretty tired and ready for a bottle when we took these but we still managed to get some good smiles out of him. He is such a smiley baby and loves to give smiles to anyone who will pay attention to him. Nothing really new to report on him. I wrote a little bit about him when I posted about his recent doctor appointment. His top tooth came through last week and the other one will probably come through this week. He gets up on all 4s and is ready to crawl. We aren't sure we are ready for that but it seems he is. Maybe this month he will figure it out. He eats solids very well and loves the little puff's. He is getting pretty good at getting them in his mouth. He usually take 4 naps during the day. He goes to sleep around 8:30 PM and sleeps until about 7:30 AM getting up once to eat. Every once and a while he will sleep straight through the night. He is looking less like a little baby to me, he has grown up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment