It is always nice when the kids have a day off school. They had Thursday and Friday off this past week. It was relaxing not having to rush around getting the kids ready for school in the morning. We had a nice day working on a few little things around the house and playing together. The kids helped me make some teething biscuits for Nolan. He loves to eat and anytime he sees people eating he wants to eat too. We tried to give him some little baby food things but he is still to little for them. I made these biscuits for Garrett and he really liked them. It was the perfect day to make them and the kids had fun helping me. I also made some more butternut squash and acorn squash for him.
The kids also wanted to do some sort of craft. I let Garrett look at my pinterest board and he picked out something he wanted to make. They also decided to paint their pumpkins they got from Monsters in the Meadow last weekend. I painted with them and it was a lot of fun.
They made these spiders out of Styrofoam cups and pipe cleaners. They turned out really cute, they decided to give them to Grandma. Lucy's is a black widow, you can see she put a red mark on top of her cup. It was a really nice day, I think we all enjoyed a day relaxing at home. Nolan took a really long nap that afternoon. I was able to get a lot of little things done around the house as well as spend time with Lucy and Garrett.
No comments:
Post a Comment