Thursday night our ward had our Trunk or Treat. JJ works later on Thursday evenings so I was going to meet him there. I was happy that a sweet lady in our ward offered to push Nolan around in his stroller when we got there. I was able to work with Lucy and Garrett to get the back of the van decorated. Garrett's favorite holiday is Halloween and was so excited to see the decorations especially the spider web we put up. It was also fun to see everyone else's decorations. We then got in line for dinner, they were serving walking tacos. JJ sent me a text while we were in line that he had an urgent walk in and was held up at work. I was hoping he would be able to get over to the church in time to see the kids trunk or treat. He got there just as we got to the front of the line for food, which was perfect timing actually. After we ate our food the kids started walking around. Lucy and Garrett went by themselves this year. I think that made Lucy feel pretty grown up. JJ and I sat together passing out candy and Nolan joined us when he woke up. It was a fun activity and I am glad we were able to go. The kids were looking forward to going all day and were happy to wear their costumes again. The walking tacos weren't enough food to fill us up, we didn't get much meat. We stopped for some hamburgers on our way home.
Nolan wore this little pumpkin outfit, I bought this when I was pregnant. I got it on the clearance rack after Halloween last year. I thought he was such a cute little pumpkin! I'm glad it fit him and he was able to wear it at least once.
No comments:
Post a Comment