This past week we started Garrett on Rice Cereal. He wasn't to impressed with it on the first day but since then he has really enjoyed it. When he sees it he opens his mouth really big and gets really excited.
Lucy thinks Garrett eating is really funny, she always laughs so hard.
my goodness, Heather! Your kids are just growing up! I LOVE LUCY! (I'm sure you never hear that!) But seriously, I love that she has little families. haha like her rock family and her star family. She is so cute! And little Garrett, don't get me started on him. He is just the most smiley baby!! ADORABLE!
1 comment:
my goodness, Heather! Your kids are just growing up! I LOVE LUCY! (I'm sure you never hear that!) But seriously, I love that she has little families. haha like her rock family and her star family. She is so cute! And little Garrett, don't get me started on him. He is just the most smiley baby!! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment