Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 Months!

Garrett is now 5 months old!! I am glad he isn't anything like Lucy because she was crawling at 5 months (she also got her first tooth just after turning 5 months). I don't think I am ready for him to be that active yet. Rolling around the living room is just great for now. Here are some picture of the 2 of them on Sunday after church.
Garrett really liked Lucy's dress and really wanted to put it in his mouth!
Love those blue eyes!
I am starting to love little boy church clothes as much as I love little dresses
Check out those dimples....and his drool on his vest.

This is just a random one of me and Garrett last week. Such a fun boy!
Just a little side note Garrett weighs about 17 pounds on our bathroom scale and is 27 3/4 inches tall. He grew over an inch since last month.

10 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! If you figure out a way to make them stay little forever, let me know...I hate this growing up thing.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

So adorable!! How do you get him to smile so much!?!?! He is turning into quite the handsome little man!

Debbie Lawrence said...

I have decided that your kids have the most ADORABLE smiles. Their little dimples just melt me heart!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hahaha, Gracin and him weigh the same! He sure seems like a smiley little boy. And I love the dimples

The Sullengers said...

Such cute pics - especially of the two of you! He is so tall - Hudson is just barely at 27 inches - he's a shrimp :)

Courtney said...

Wow! Garrett has such pretty eyes! I love these pics!

Camille said...

We love them. They are so cute !

Porters said...

oh it is awesome what a perfect mix he is between you and JJ. I think he looks a ton like Lucy, but still I think he looks more like you. Oh cute kids!

Ashley DeMille said...

I am with you on those little boy church clothes! I always loved Jaxon's little suits and sweaters and ties!!! They are so fun! I can't believe how much he has grown!

Margaret Pratt said...

I love the last picture of you and Garette it is SO DARLING!