Saturday Morning Lucy got her stitches out. We are very happy with how well it is healing. It looks really good and has closed up really nice. We now just have to keep some neosporin on it without a band aid. (that is hard to do with someone as active as Lucy) We can't put a band aid on it because when you take the band aid off it tugs on the skin. I am thinking in another week I will have to put a band aid on at least at night time. She held SO still and was so brave that she got to have a treat after we were done. She picked out this donut with ball sprinkles.
Here are some other fun pictures from the same day, I didn't realize we had dressed them both in red.
3 comments:
They sure look a lot alike in that last pic
Oh Lucy I am so proud of you! I'm glad its healing quickly.
Those are great sibiling pictures! Poor Lucy and her stitches! No more trips to the ER!
Post a Comment