Sunday after dinner we headed to the park to go for a nice walk and let Lucy ride her bike. She is getting better at it each time she rides. She is getting really good a braking. It was really impressive how fast she could go and she can peddle really good. It makes me remember how much I loved to ride my bike when I was a little girl. I spent hours riding bikes with my sisters, how fun for Lucy to have a bike to ride. I can't wait until Garrett gets a little older and we can put him in the bike trailer and go for a bike ride as a family.
2 comments:
Lucy is such a big kid! I need to get my kids some bikes...maybe for their birthdays next year.
Seeing Lucy on a bike is CRAZY! I can't believe how old she is now! And Garrett has GORGEOUS blue eyes. So cute. Good work! SOrry about the Rock...and the colds...and the head. What a week.
Post a Comment