Saturday evening the church where Lucy goes to Thursday school had a fall festival/trunk or treat. It was alot of fun and Lucy loved wearing her Elmo costume. She was excited to show JJ where she goes to school and to meet her teachers.

Trunk or Treating

Lucy with her teacher Ms. Connie

Lucy with her teacher Ms. Susan

We meet up with our (old) neighbors Hannah and Noah

Eating our dinner--they provided hot dogs and chips

The Family

Lucy coloring a picture

Lucy LOVED the cupcake walk. Even after she won her cupcake she wanted to just keep walking around and around in circles

Lisa and I did the cupcake walk too :) It was so fun to see our old neighbors, it sure made us miss them and all the fun times we had playing in the street.

It was a nice family activity and the church did a great job of provided a fun night!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time in the good old Midsouth! Lucy and Garrett are so cute. Nathan, at 2 1/2, weighs 5 lbs more than Lucy does (he's so dense!). Crazy. What an adorable Elmo!
We SO wanted to go! I'm a little mad at Dave's boss for making him work on a Saturday!
I used to love trunk or treating at church. I love Lucy's costume- she looks so fuzzy and cute!
Post a Comment