Garrett's school put on the play Moana Jr. We went together to see it, which was a lot of fun. He was excited to go and see it and support some of his classmates. He had asked me if he could go with some friends from school. I was excited to hear that he wanted to get a group together to do something. Garrett doesn't really hang out with any friends. We are always encouraging him to invite friends over. He asked around at school on Friday but couldn't find anyone that was available to go with him. I told him I would go with him. We saw some friends there and sat together. It was a cute play, and I am glad I got to spend time with Garrett.
The weather has been so beautiful, perfect for putting the top down on Lucy's car. We enjoyed driving around together one evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment