Sunday, May 29, 2022

Friday night JJ and I went out with our friends.  The Navarro's were in town for a wedding, and it was fun to have all the "sand snakes" together.  We took Lucy over to the Munsons to babysit their boys and then we rode with the Munsons.  We started at the Foundry for dinner.  JJ and I got a taco pizza which was good, just not my favorite.  I kind wish we would have picked something else.  We also got some loaded fries which we had the last time we went there and really liked them.  They closed at 9 and we all wanted some dessert.  We decided to head to donut drive in for some donuts.  I love donuts, especially from there.  We got a dozen and knew the kids would be so excited to have donuts in the morning.  JJ and I ate one that night after we bought them.  We should have bought more, they are delicious.  We then headed to Ted Drews.  The line was long but moved fast.  JJ and I split a concrete, which was delicious but melted super fast.  We had such a fun night with everyone.  It was so good to catch up with the Navarro's and hear how life for them in TX is going.  They are such a nice couple and I am glad they made time to see us all while they were in town.  We had so much fun laughing with everyone.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  It was the best.  We sure are grateful for our wonderful friends.  We got home late but the fun evening and great company was totally worth it.      





 

No comments: