Lately I have felt like I do so much running around! Friday I felt like I did a lot of running around. Nolan and I got up and went to the gym, we came home for a snack and I finished my grocery list. We then went grocery shopping, which felt crazy and unorganized to me. If Nolan is not in the cart he runs ahead or behind me and it is hard to keep track of him. He loves to be "helpful" and looks at everything. He is so busy! As I was bagging the groceries I remembered I forgot to grab some almond milk. He said I will go get it. Before I knew it he took off running to get almond milk by himself. I quickly wet after him leaving my cart and all my food I was bagging. He was running back with the correct milk in his hand. I had to talk with him about running off like that when I am not with him. We hurried and got the food home, I showered and we quickly went over to Lucy's school. She was having a very unformal band concert. They were playing a few songs for the 5th graders who are getting ready to decide their electives for next year. Lucy was thankful and excited that Nolan and I came. I am not able to get up to very many things so I know it means a lot to the kids when I do come. Only a few parents came and Nolan ran around the gym during the assembly but no one seemed to really care. They played a few songs and Lucy did a great job. I am glad we were able to make it up there and see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment