My Grandma came in to see JJ for an eye exam a little while ago. It was fun to see her and then this week she came in to pick out some new glasses. She wanted me to come in and help her pick some out. It was so cute to see her try on some new glasses and want to pick something stylish and fashionable. She told me that my uncle told her to go all Hollywood and pick something fun out. She kept going back and forth between two different frames. She went with some really cute ones and she is excited about them. I drove her back home after we were finished. She was really worn out from running errand with my Dad the day before. I was thankful that I was able to visit with her in the office and then on the way back to her apartment. I dropped her off and didn't go inside. She was ready to lay down for a nap and I needed to get home to get some things done before picking Nolan up from preschool. It really amazes me how well she gets around at 94!
No comments:
Post a Comment