Saturday, February 25, 2017

Daddy Daughter Dance

Saturday night our stake had a daddy/daughter dance.  Lucy was so excited to go and looked forward to it for days.  We looked on Pinterest together for a fun new hairstyle.  She picked out a cute one that was suppose to look like a heart.  I tried my best but her hair is fine and slippery and it kinda looked liked a heart.  She loved it and I could tell she was happy with how she looked.  As much as she loves her comfort I could tell she enjoyed getting dressed up.  She picked out pretty jewelry to wear and I let her wear some of my perfume.  They had a fun time together at the dance.  They had some fun treats for them to snack on and Lucy said her favorite was the chocolate fountain.  After the dance they went with the McCain's to Fazolis, it has kind of become a tradition maybe.  I am glad they had a fun time together.  I had fun with the boys at home.  We popped popcorn and had a movie night watching "A Bee Movie".  It was nice and relaxing.  




No comments: