We were at some friends house last weekend and they had this cool truck with a trailer and two motorcycles. Nolan played with it all night and loved it. When it was time to go our friends told us to just take it home with us. She said her little boy never played with it anymore and she could see how much Nolan enjoyed it. That was so sweet of her because I was thinking to myself Nolan would love to have a truck like that. He has been playing with it a ton and especially loves the motorcycles like Grandpa has. He will turn over the edge of my rug to make a little mountain for them to ride over. I love the little sounds he makes as he drives them around. We also love to take them outside and drive them around in the flower beds. I love little boys and all the fun they bring to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment