Lucy and I went over her achievement day goals to see where she was. There were a few things that I thought would be easy to mark off together. We figured out a few to plan on doing in the next little bit. One of the goals we decided to work on was to plan and serve a nutritious meal. We talked about a few dinner options and decided on making Lasagna, toasted bread and salad. She was excited to learn how to make lasagna with me. She likes to help in the kitchen and it was fun for her to be in charge. I need to let her help me more and slowly teach her a few little things. We invited some friends over to have dinner with us. They thought it was cute that Lucy made the dinner. Everything turned out really good and she was proud of herself.
1 comment:
Way to go Lucy! I can't believe how grown up she is! I remember meeting you and her for the first time at a group thing at our apartment complex in Mississippi. She was just a baby and I thought she was so cute!! I can't believe how time is flying!
Post a Comment