Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday Party

Friday evening we rented out the club house in our new neighborhood to have a get together with some friends to celebrate my birthday.  It worked out perfect to use the clubhouse and not have to worry about a large group in our home.  We ordered a big cake from the store and the kids were so excited to go pick it up with me. 
 We put 30 candles on the cake and I couldn't blow them all out.  They were all spread out and it was really hard.  Good thing I forgot to even make a wish!
 
Here is our fun group of friends that came.  They all pretty much live in our neighborhood.  It was fun to have them all come and wish me a happy birthday.  I am lucky to be making such great friends in our new area.  It is nice that they all live so close, it makes it easy to get together.  The kids had a blast eating lots of cake, ice cream and candy and then running around together.
My parents and brother Jordan came up to celebrate with us too.  It was so fun to have them there and it was nice to have family to celebrate my birthday this year.  It has been a while since I have been able to celebrate a birthday with them. 
Thanks to JJ for organizing the invites and arranging the clubhouse.  It was sweet of him to make sure we celebrated my birthday. 

1 comment:

Brittany H said...

Looks like such a fun time! I'm glad you were able to celebrate. I can't believe all my friends are turning 30! Aghhh!!! That means I will soon, too!