Sunday Garrett and Lucy moved up Primary classes at church. Garrett moved up from Nursery to join Lucy in Primary. He is so excited to be a Sunbeam. It is fun for them to walk together into Primary and Lucy is so good to help him find his seat and make sure he is all settled before joining her class. She sits right behind his class, which sometimes is a little hard for Garrett. He wants to turn around and tell her things and give her hugs. I am sure as he gets more use to being in Primary and learn what is expected he will improve.
Lucy is now a Valiant 7, I can't believe she has grown so fast. I can remember her first day of Sunbeams and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. She enjoys her new teachers and thinks it is fun to now have Garrett with her in Primary. She is always quick to report how things went when we get in the car after church.
Lucy and Garrett were really good during church and were extra helpful to me while JJ was gone. Lucy especially really stepped up and made sure to help me when I needed it. I am glad she is such a big helper. It was nice to have morning church and be able to come home and relax during the afternoon. My little brother picked JJ up from the airport Sunday afternoon and it was nice to be able to have him home for dinner that night. We had fun spending time together that evening before starting another busy week.
1 comment:
They are so cute all dressed up! I'm sure it helps a ton having an older sibling in primary!
Post a Comment