Friday we drove up to St. Louis to visit my family and to attend my 10 year High School Reunion. My Mom asked me to take some pictures of my little brother so they can use them as his senior pictures. I said sure, it would be fun! We brought Lauren up with us to visit for the weekend. When we got in town Lauren and I took Jordan to a few places to take some fun pictures. Jordan is such a handsome guy and he was really funny during the pictures. I would love to post a couple silly ones but I don't want to embarrass him. We started out in a pretty neighborhood close by. I took tons of pictures but I narrowed it down to just a couple of my favorites.
We then headed down to Rich's farm just behind my parents house. I have lots of favorites from this location as well, the barns were cool and the leaves were so pretty.
I wanted to get my picture with him and so did Lauren, I think Lauren's picture with Jordan looks like an engagement picture!
Since we are silly we started to throw the leaves around--we were done taking pictures of Jordan by now and just having fun. Jordan started it, such a goofy kid.
We took the jeep down to the farm and Jordan totally wanted to take us off roading, but since we are girls we didn't find that fun. In fact it made us a little nervous! It was fun to hang out with Jordan and take some fun pictures of him. Hopefully there are a few that he likes!
1 comment:
Look how handsome that little Jordan has gotten!! How crazy he is such a grown up these days. I miss your cute family!
Post a Comment