Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black Friday

Friday started very early for some of us. I went shopping at walmart with JJ and my mom before the sun came up. We got some great deals on some things for Christmas so it was well worth it. I then came home and got ready for the day and went off to do more shopping with my sisters. It was a busy morning. Garrett had fun watching the girls play.
Lucy and Olivia loved playing with Grandma's play house
After lunch we went for a walk at Rockwood Reservation. My family has been hiking there forever! My Dad was telling me--and has always told me that I am the worst hiker. When I was around Lucy's age we would go hiking as a family and I would sit down on the trail after just a coupe minutes of walking and refuse to walk anymore. So they would carry me.

JJ and Natalie with their backpacks--sorry Natalie you forgot to open your eyes :)

The whole group. We love to play at this area, we would always climb on the rocks and play by the creek. Well some things never change because we all stopped and climbed the big rock and played by the creek.
Garrett took a little nap
Lucy throwing rocks in the water
On top of the big rock
Lucy also got to meet Smokey the Bear! It was pretty cool.
That night we went down to the fire pit and roasted hot dogs and made smores. It was a chilly night but nice and warm by the fire.
We were so exhausted that night we all went to bed at 8 PM !! It was a long day.

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

So did you sit on the trail again or were you able to walk it? :)